Вот выбор -
• If junk food is the devil, then a sweet orange is as scripture. ~Audrey Foris
• Women are the only oppressed group in our society that lives in intimate association with their opressors.
• To keep the body in good health is a duty... otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear. ~Buddha
• If you resolve to give up smoking, drinking and loving, you don't actually live longer; it just seems longer. ~Clement Freud, The Observer, 27 December 1964
• I like my new telephone, my computer works just fine, my calculator is perfect, but Lord, I miss my mind!
• Why do we kill people who are killing people to show that killing people is wrong? ~Holly Near
• "We study the injustices of history for the same reason that we study genocide, and for the same reason that psychologists study the minds of murderers and rapists... to understand how those evil things came about."
• An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind. ~Mahatma Gandhi
• All of the biggest technological inventions created by man - the airplane, the automobile, the computer - says little about his intelligence, but speaks volumes about his laziness. ~Mark Kennedy
• When it comes to eating right and exercising, there is no "I'll start tomorrow." Tomorrow is disease.
• It would be nice if the Food and Drug Administration stopped issuing warnings about toxic substances and just gave me the names of one or two things still safe to eat. ~Robert Fuoss
• Either war is obsolete or men are. ~R. Buckminster Fuller (1895 - 1983), New Yorker, Jan. 8, 1966
• I'm just a person trapped inside a woman's body. ~Elayne Boosler
Хорошие темы, правда?)) Мне нравятся) Потому что сама выбирала))